Free Games

Houie

Wii Newb
Apr 24, 2007
Texas
Wii Online Code
2894-5007-8026-9455
Hi, I just got my Wii and im kinda short on money for games. I herd you could get free games or something by burning them to a disc? I dont know but if someone could tell me if there is a way to get free games, if so what games and how?

Thank you!

If you don't know a lot about it don't bother you need mod chips oh and it's illegal

WiiZero said:
If you don't know a lot about it don't bother you need mod chips oh and it's illegal
I dont really care if its illegal. for the mod chips will I have to install it into my Wii and buy it and everything?

No they install it for you and it's completely free and it doesn't damage your Wii at allyou just send it in and they will mod it and send it back

Houie said:
Hi, I just got my Wii and im kinda short on money for games. I herd you could get free games or something by burning them to a disc? I dont know but if someone could tell me if there is a way to get free games, if so what games and how?

Thank you!

That's capitalism for you. If you're really desperate then point your wii browser to Wiicade.com.

I'd just save up if I were you.

Shh I'm trying to get him to fall for it

To burn games it requires a modchip, DVD burner and fast interntet conection if you want to download them. You will need $100 to get started, do some research then decide.

Haha, ok ok. Im not going to steal anything, and I dont want to send my Wii in or anything. And gpoleweski im 15, no job.... yet

O.k the new wii's are getting harder to put mod chip's into because they are re-wiring the circuitry of the wii and if you "arent an expert modder" DONT TRY it! It will fry your wii and it is scrapped. Not Nintendo's fault if you do ruin it because you violate the warranty. Also the new wii games install anti- modd chip programms that will ruin your system which will not allow you to go online and save data. SO DONT MODD!!!!!

laderer5 said:
O.k the new wii's are getting harder to put mod chip's into because they are re-wiring the circuitry of the wii and if you "arent an expert modder" DONT TRY it! It will fry your wii and it is scrapped. Not Nintendo's fault if you do ruin it because you violate the warranty. Also the new wii games install anti- modd chip programms that will ruin your system which will not allow you to go online and save data. SO DONT MODD!!!!!

Interesting. Do you have anything I can read up on it? Sadly, my cousin and myself are considering getting our wii's modded. I know, it's dumb, and I feel guilty for even contemplating it, I PROBABLY won't do it because you never know what Nintendo can do now that the wii can be accessed online.

But if you do have something that proves that statement, share the link so I can help save my cousin from making a big mistake.

Back