Free NES W00TZ

Jorge said:
No controller, games,

Bit hard to enjoy it if theres no games/controller

But you could allways look at the blinking gray screen

I might just keep it because it's a classic. I am still going to look for controllers and games.

I have checked eBay, but shipping kills it and I am better off going with VC.

when i need a classic game or controller i go to the flea market or a pawn shop you would be amazed many old systems and games you can find..Just got a vectrex in good shape plus 12 games for 20 dollars you cant beat that....

Theres always junk yard sales/pawn (lol im speaking American)shops

Today my fiance got a free SNES.

Our Sony rep at work told her about 2 months ago she was planning a yard sale. Somehow it came up that she wanted a 64. The Sony rep apparently couldn't read that the box said Super Nintendo, and told her she would give her the 64 instead of selling it at the yard sale. Brought it the SNES in today and gave it to her. The box still in near mint condition, all paperwork in the box, 2 controllers, power cord, and rf adapter...along with the console itself in the box.

Congratulations on the nice find, I'd second the notion of going to some sort of flea market/garage sale for a controller. You can really get some good things for very reasonable prices. If you have no luck with that, Ebay is always reliable.

Back