FREE Nintendo Wii - WiiChat.com is giving away $250!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i0n said:
WiiChat.com is giving away $250 towards your Nintendo Wii fund!

Yup, one of you lucky buggers is gonna get an extra pile of money to stick in your Wii fund. By my reckoning $250 should be enough to get you the Wii console and more than likely a game.

I've seen a few other competitions online, promising a FREE NINTENDO WII OMG. But honestly how reliable is that? Are they really going to be able to get their mits on one to ship to the winner.. who knows.

So thats why im giving out, cold, hard cash :)

This is the first of many WiiChat.com contests and giveaways so i thought lets start with a big juicy one and set the pace.

Here's some more info on the contest.

**NOTE: The referrer counts are only from the period of August 22 - September 19.

What do i have to do to win?

The concept is simple, all you have to do is refer the most members to the forum in the next 4 weeks.

goto this page: http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_vb_referrals_explain

There is a link at the top of that page, that is YOUR unique link. All new members who sign up with that link will credit your referral count by 1 point.

You can keep a trick of the referral numbers on that page.

On September 19th 2006, all points will be counted an a winner announced.

Here are the rules:
  1. No referring yourself and signing up with multiple accounts, i can tell and you will be disqualified from the competition.
  2. The members you refer must post 5 posts to be counted as a referral.
  3. Spam posts will be deleted and wont count.
  4. No spamming of the referral link on this forum.
  5. Contest closes September 19th 2006.
  6. The Administrators decision is final.
Ideas to help you get started:
  • Member of MySpace.com? Why not send out a few bulletins to your friendslist.
  • Email friends / family.
  • Tell your friends at School/College/Work.
  • Maybe you have your own blog or website, stick it on their - make an update about it.
  • Why not put the link and info as your username for MSN/AIM or ICQ.
Prize Terms
  • Contest is open to all registered members of the WiiChat.com community including moderators.
  • Prize will be awared via amazon gift vouchers to the sum of $250 (UK only)
  • If overseas the prize will be awarded via PayPal (other options available).
Good Luck guys!
May the best man wiin! (sorry)

i know this will upset a lot of you but, that link is so that ion can get a free wii so i suggest you don't sign up unless you're going to do the same

This seems a nice approach to gain the trust of your fellow wiichat members.
I congratulate on your generosity, will you continue it?

MMCD said:
i know this will upset a lot of you but, that link is so that ion can get a free wii so i suggest you don't sign up unless you're going to do the same

hahahhaha, that is a link to our FAQ page. Please explain how that will give me a free Wii? :lol:

Truth Bringer said:
This seems a nice approach to gain the trust of your fellow wiichat members.
I congratulate on your generosity, will you continue it?

Yes i'd like to, hopefully make it an ongoing monthly event. I have a lot of ideas for the future, but most of them can only come into fruition when the Wii console is launched.

i0n said:
hahahhaha, that is a link to our FAQ page. Please explain how that will give me a free Wii? :lol:
It will give you a free Wii...because...you are the one reffering everyone to the site...actually, no...that doest work...you are just asking people to refer others to the site :p Haha just pretend I didnt say anything here..I...was just trying to get involved :p

okay i thought it was like a site if you refer people to it and they sign up to refer people you get sent a free gift(wii)

LOL turns out i was $0.01 off getting the Wii price correct :)

Still a few days left guys!

Hye i0n, I don't like the way you are making this contest... I mean the people who live in countries were they don't speak english will never in that (like me)

I'm getting ALL my friends to join and post at least five times.
I've got the contest in the bag people.
Might as well hand the money to me XD

I'm gonna get at least a little over 30, do you think you could tell me who has the most refferals in the contest right now?

Yes, Klace reffered me, now i will refer more than him to win the wii!
lol kidding
just trying to get those 5 posts for ya

No....
The rules are to get someone here using your referral link and to have at least five posts to count as a referral for the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back