FREE Nintendo Wii - WiiChat.com is giving away $250!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiired said:
I'm sorry... but isn't that classed as cheeeating?
yeh, because he practically spammed. anyway, its easy to cheat using a proxy or wateva, and it did work (i tested it on one). i stopped reffering now anyway, all my refferals never posted and SOMEONE was just way ahead.

(anyway, i0n, how about my previous offer) ;)

Hey iOn, I was just wondering if the contest is now over?

Contest will close midnight on the 19th. I'll announce a winner at some point tomorrow.

Ok, the contest is officially over as he said midnight on the 19th. Just wondering if you were going to announce a winner yet i0n.

I'll be announcing a winner at some point today.

Thanks to all that entered the competition :)

Well the competition referrals have been added up and we have a clear winner.

All Out Congratulations.

Hahha thanks guys! I was alittle skeptical at first (as i0n knows :wink:) but I was clearly mistaken. Thanks man! I will most definitely be hanging around here for quite some time to come.

Congratulations! Anyway iif my friends speak english they could enter here (they are obsesed with the wii so I traduce them)... Hope you can make another free nintendo wii contest... can't you i0n?

Awww.. :( i didn't win...

Well.. that sucks.. taking away the referal page was a bad move on your part.. i think it would have cause more compition...

Well.. I was top for what.. About a month? :p

Please send me something anyway?

Oh.. And dude.. Have you gotten the money yet? (Hehe)

Please can you do this again? I missed this contest and I know I can bring in tons of members to this site.

I know people who want the wii and I know Zelda Fans. :D

Wishale said:
Awww.. :( i didn't win...

Well.. that sucks.. taking away the referal page was a bad move on your part.. i think it would have cause more compition...

Well.. I was top for what.. About a month? :p

Please send me something anyway?

Oh.. And dude.. Have you gotten the money yet? (Hehe)

Yeah he sent it the same day. Thanks I am very grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back