FREE WiiPOINTS!!!!! FREE NES GAMES!!!! FREE VC GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Yeah this isnt one of them scam sties (how many times have we herd that in the past?) this is a genuine thing Nintendo are doing for helpfull Wii owners.

It seems that Nintendo want people to realise that there's more to the Wii than Wiisports and Wiifit. They have appointed pretty much anyone in Europe that is brave enough to visit the Wii's connection settings menu a "Ambassador".
Here's how it works --
Starting in October (As done (as seen in Japan) if you help another Wii owner get online with it you and the person in question will get 500pts.(I'm thinking there will be a update that has the option to credit some one)
And if you go on up to a maximum of 20 people your looking at a 10.000 point pay out.
Now thats a lot of Virtual Console/Wiiware games.
But there's even more to it than that once you get to "Ambassador" status if you connect ten more users you will get to "Gold" status and that lets you have your NES games for free(First party only)
But thats not all get to 20 and you get "Platinum" status witch gives you ANY first party Virtual Console games FOR FREE!!!

Ok now I need to find twenty people,
Do I count?

Shortened version from joystiq

When is this comming to North America? I want my free NES, SNES and N64 games. I'm ganna start macking my list of 20 people right now.

Last edited:
If I knew that id of said so all I will say is.
In the fullness of time

Back