Free wiipoints

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirGray

Banned
Jun 2, 2007
me and my friends found this website that if you sign up and do surveys you get points towards prizes and you can get all kinds of prizes like wii points cards warcraft time cards, and all kinds of gaming stuff, I dont yet have enough points to get anything thing but my friend has gotten two free 2000 wiipoints cards, you can get them sent in the mail to you or the id number in an email wich is what he got, anyway just sign up with fake info and get them to email you the number when you got enough points its awesome!

just take the * out of the url.
http://www.*gaming*lagoon*.com/?ref=63803

You prick.
Your not wanted here, neither is all your other advertising spammer mates.
You IDIOT. Now leave.
Lee.J

GIVE IT A REST THERE IS ALREADY TOO THREADS ABOUT THIS SEARCH IN FUTURE THIS IS JUST ADVERTISEMENT SO YOU GET MORE POINTS

You will post post once and leave it always happens, unless you argue in this thread for while. . .

Last edited:
jeez, I was just trying to inform you, plus I wanted some Referrals im not trying to scam it does work its your choice if you want to or not, nothing to lose all that stuff ect, but please don't badger me with your childish attacks.

Your the childish one. Plus advertising is against the rules so prepare to get flamed some more.

I guess flaming and calling people pricks makes you feel big? or does it turn you on?

None of those :wtf:
Your not welcome here unless you stop advertising. Your choice pal.

first of all im not your "pal" and second of all im not forcing anyone to do this, its your choice to read this and your choice to reply to it like an angry woman in labour, third of all there could be people just surfing by and go hey I wanna try that! like I did when my friend told me about it, or you can just go this is stupid and choose not to do it, Im not forcing anyone im just putting my opinion out there and if freedom of speech is so bad to you why dont you go live in a communist country or something.

^ Why dont you re-read the thread. Now see who got owned? Certainly not me, maybe you dont know the defination of 'owned'.

Oh shut the **** up you retard.
Go get a life and stop begging for referals and all that ****. You and other people do my ****ing nut in, your an idiot and you wont get anywhere in life. Your a disgrace. Now clean your act up boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back