Freeloader for Wii?

KingOfKlutch

Smash King
Dec 22, 2006
Is there a freeloader designed for wii at the moment or is the only way to mod ur wii. I would like to order the new naruto game but i dont wanna have to soider any chips into it :mad:

Nope no freeloader as of yet, you will have to wait or get a mod-chip

I know what you mean but I'm waiting for EX 2 anyway I mean for real 14 characters!:mad:

FreeLoader for Wii - Naruto Gekitou Ninja EX

I just purchased FreeLoader for Gamecube that says it works with Wii. When I insert FreeLoader into my USA Wii it seems to work and goes to the point when it says " Insert game disk". When I insert Naruto Gekitou Ninja EX (Japanese version) it just shows a black screen. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Nicholas said:
I just purchased FreeLoader for Gamecube that says it works with Wii. When I insert FreeLoader into my USA Wii it seems to work and goes to the point when it says " Insert game disk". When I insert Naruto Gekitou Ninja EX (Japanese version) it just shows a black screen. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Well considering that the freeloader is for the GC and it just works with the Wii...No wonder Wii games don't work. It works with the Wii and plays import GC games, but it most certainly does not play Wii games. You have to mod right now to do that. Or wait until the Wii freeloader comes out which might be a while.

KingOfKlutch said:
Is there a freeloader designed for wii at the moment or is the only way to mod ur wii. I would like to order the new naruto game but i dont wanna have to soider any chips into it :mad:

it's solder not soider, and its not that hard to do. we learned how to do it in robotics class

Blackjack said:
Well considering that the freeloader is for the GC and it just works with the Wii...No wonder Wii games don't work. It works with the Wii and plays import GC games, but it most certainly does not play Wii games. You have to mod right now to do that. Or wait until the Wii freeloader comes out which might be a while.

Thanks for the information. Where can I find instructions for the modification?

Nicholas said:
Thanks for the information. Where can I find instructions for the modification?
Here would be a link for the Chips that are available right now...

http://www.modchipman.com/nintendo-wii-c-130.html?osCsid=78c5b5807cf16d848e1b2846fa2b541a

And here's a link for instructions (Just scroll down a bit and you'll see under 07/02/23 a link for instructions of installation.) I dont have a modded Wii or anything and I'm not an expert but I think most modds are the same so yeah...

http://www.wiikey.cn/news.html

Back