Freelook with the Wii version?

slaskhink

WiiChat Member
Sep 27, 2006
Hello, The Wii are going to be released the 8 december here in sweden. And my pal just tried the downloaded pirate version to gamecube.. The Yellow C button on the the GC controller works to free-look.

Can you free-look the same way at the Wii version, or is it the Ocarina Of Time / Majoras Mask way?

1. NO TALKING ABOUT WAREZ!
2. it does have free look. you press the C button on the nunchuck to enter/exit free look mode

no talking about warez??? why?

is the forum police going to spank him?

Illegal*

I agree, when you actively partake in such activities you are only robbing the publishers hard earned money. If you one of those people who think they won't miss that profit, maybe so...however you need to realize companies determine if they will continue series by sales. They aren't going to make another title if the sale of the previous was horribly bad. If you enjoy a product, than buy it!

i am just going to pretend like you guys never downloaded music either :rolleyes:

Are you guys sure this is the normal spin camera as you fight mode or is it a kind of FPS point of view look when you are locked?

WAREZ WAREZ WAREZ WAREZ

the free look on the wii is first person. when fighting and z-targeting it is the standard Ocarina of Time camera view.

WAREZ WAREZ WAREZ WAREZ
*hope the cops don't come and arrest me because of the WArEz in my message!!!*

its like a way to download stuff, illegal stuff like movies, games, music, basicaly anything with a copyright, not sure how it works, is it a P2P? i think so anyways, i heard theirs lots of virus on their so stay away, and its illegal,
i use torrents, lol

vigor&kandor said:
WAREZ WAREZ WAREZ WAREZ

the free look on the wii is first person. when fighting and z-targeting it is the standard Ocarina of Time camera view.

WAREZ WAREZ WAREZ WAREZ
*hope the cops don't come and arrest me because of the WArEz in my message!!!*
wow. you are an idiot. sorry that me being a mod requires me to tell someone not to do something when they do something wrong. he could of just said "my friend was playing the GC version" instead of mentioning it was pirated

Back