Freezing after leaving Mii channel?

I would guess bad... have you ever left the Wii on for a long period of time... cuz i havnt got any freezing (yet)

well..........i wouldnt take chances....i would call and ***** at nintendo

oh it's perfectly normal

have your wii get frozen is the new norm and coolness

way to go :aureola:

Well, it's not really freezing I'd say, but it occured once already. I left the Mii channel and I had a black screen for a little too long.

hi guys...i'm just wondering if your Wiis are on the wireless and offcourse if the wireless's signal is good and does your Wii remote loose the signal after you leave a channel and it finds the signal back and i ll tell you why i am aking this... I think everytime you quit from a channel it seems the wii resets, it checks the disc, the wireless connection and more....when the wireless signal is not good then the wii try to stabilize the signal or something like that.... actually the black screen happened to me once and actually when i was trying to quit from the internet channel but i knew that the wireless's signal wasn't pretty good.......
to be honest i am not quite sure if is good that my Wii mote loses the signal whenever i quit from a channell and then connects again and sometime i have to push the A button to conect again. :/

Last edited:
billy_talent said:
When I leave Mii channel, very rarely it will freeze. Is that bad or normal?

listen up...in the options in Wii console did you check the screen burn-in reduction? when you leave WII 5 minutes the screen gets light dark for you TV's safety.if your Wii mote is not connected in standard mode then after a period of time looses the connection the screen gets black beacause the antiburn system as i said and you think that the Wii has a problem ...check it out....

ok i find my problem ...my Wii mote is "on time" connection mode :/that why loses the connection...!!! lol:crazy: :crazy:

Back