Freezing

islandvic

Smash Bros Enthusiast
Nov 27, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
3821-8336-1159-5327
Has anyone had problems with RedSteel freezing? It has happened to me twice now. This hasn't happened with any other games I've played.:nonod:

Its jammed once I think. Though it's a new console and RS was kinda the first 3rd party game out.... [Zelda being Nintendo related obviously]

So good try for Ubisoft and it's just the way the game is.... sorry

Thanks for the reply. I am having a lot of fun with this game, I just don't want it to always freeze at a certain point and I can't move past it....wish me luck!:wink:

Nah it won't do it trust me..... Bit of advice though - Unlock all the Guns before carrying on. You'll no what I mean when you get there [If you havn't already]

Thanks for the tip! Between missions I have been getting all the new guns and sword moves I can until it tells me there are no new ones at that time.

And call me crazy but shooting the men dressed up as those women was hilarious:smilewinkgrin:

yYeah there is a difficulty setting if I recall correctly, just like easy, normal, and hard. Unless an expert or something can be unlocked.

Yeah where do you select this? [Is it when you click new game or something?]
The thing is when you Finish the game it only finishes about 70% so I think it unlocks a harder setting [Or so I've been told]

Mine freezes at 52% right after I kill the guy for.. ah I forget what mission oh yeah the fish market was I supposed to just walk in and shoot him

Back