Fresh Mario Strikers pics

you got trauma center and mario other games before uk!

its about time the uk got something before us :)

i cant wait to:

'heyy guess what, online rocks!'

yea, i played the 1 for the GC and could tell (imo) it'd be horrible w/o other people to play with. good that they put it online, else i might not have gotten it. too bad i have to wait till it comes out here.

Online looks fun, but I'm still not getting the game.

I'm getting games for my SNES:thumbsup:

I would rather have a good SNES game than online.

I want games for FUN not online

mario football will be fun imo. . .

Is this game differnet then the one that is suppose to come out in May, or is this the Mario game that will be online out in May?

Mylos_but_Milos said:
Is this game differnet then the one that is suppose to come out in May, or is this the Mario game that will be online out in May?
this is the same game as the one coming out in may

Played the 'cube game and it was great fun. The online on this actually looks well thought out, with a 'list' of your friends which I think is good.

I wonder will you have to preform a search for friends who are connected or will it show up automatically when they connect? (such as xbox live). Can't wait to give this a shot and play some online Wii!

When's it coming out for the US? I thought games come out earlier in the US than in Europe.

Ahhhhh, DANGIT I WANT THIS GAME!

The Online Interface Looks Quite Nice...

But Do We HAVE To Put In Friend Codes To PLAY Against Someone?
Or Can We Have "Lobbies" Like In Hunters?

mario-strikers-charged-20060914080830984.jpg

Mario: "Aww, Crap... I Forgot My Parachute!"

Bear In Mind Guys That These Images Are Compressed And Shrunk When Taken From The Capture Card From The Television.... So They Seem A Little Jagged..

Last edited:
Back