Friday 13th

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Oh crap i just realised :ee5k:

Are any of you guys superstitious? I don't tend to walk under ladders or cross people on the stairs that kinda stuff - not sure why really.

Oh yeeeeah forgot about that myself :eek: dum dum dummmm.
Not really superstitious myself, don't really walk under ladders, just 'cause of the thought of accidently knocking someone off, or a tin of paint landing on my head :] and don't see what's so wrong with black cats.. it's like saying seeing a black person is unlucky - pretty harsh tbh :]

I like Friday 13th's
Im going Cinema to watch 'Curse Of The Golden Flower' later. On Friday 13th OH NO! :devil:

I forgot too! :yikes:

I'm not superstitious, but I tend to avoid walking under ladders, smashing mirrors, etc. since it's not exactly a good idea to do those things anyway.

Friday the 13th got to a bad start for me today:frown2:

I havnt been home for two days so i couldnt get the internet on my wii untill this morning. I turned on my wii, my controller wasnt working, i changed batteries still wouldnt work but at least it had power then afterchecking everything i relized that the sensor bar wasnt connected fully, Hooray my remote worked but the wii shop or trial internet didnt, i changed my internet recently and got a new wireless so i had some problems and finaly got it sorted and got the new internet. I also missed a step on the stairs, i thought i was gonna fly down but i caught myself;) Hopefully everythign will go well from now, ive just received news im ahving tacos so yeah my bad luck must of gone for today.:) I'm not really bothered about star signs or thigns like black cats and ladders but i try to avoid ladders as i always feel i will trip on it and make someone fall:nonod: But thats about it:D

Edit: post number 123 :p

hmm, Friday the 13th. let's review what i'm doing today:
golfing at a lake course (lots of water)
sitting at home playing SPM petting my cat (which is black)
doing some work on the roof (climbing ladders)

im serious about all of those things, but im not sure what the golf has to do with any superstitions, but still, i might not be here tomorrow....

Im off to soding work

12 hours on a Friday
12 hours on a Saturday
12 hours on a Sunday
But at the end of it my bank ballance will be smiling

you said you were making 15 pounds an hour, right, prinny?

15 * 12 * 3 = 675 pounds, roughly 1338 dollars. nice pull in for 3 days, even if it is a weekend.

Back