Friday 13th

Friday the 13th is great! [little voice] he was born on Friday 13th (November 13th) [/little voice]

What?! Who said that...damnit, now it's out. Ya, I was born on Friday 13th and my b'day usually shows up on Friday 13th too...*checks calender*...unusually, this year it's on a Tuesday...(please, no making fun of me; i'm actually a very lucky guy).

Ya, I noticed it earlier. My dad was having a conference call (he works in his office here at our house) and he was talking about it.

I'm just worried about black cats, we got about 50 of em' in my neighborhood. :shifty:

chain blade said:
Hey i0n,what you mean,"crossin someone on stairs?"Never heard that before!:p

Yea this is a weird one... when you're walking up or down some stairs if someone else is doing the same i think it's bad luck if you cross each other.

Better to either walk back and wait for them to pass then you got a free run.

Not a good thing at the mall though :crazy:

i0n said:
Yea this is a weird one... when you're walking up or down some stairs if someone else is doing the same i think it's bad luck if you cross each other.

I'm sure you have a lot fun shopping around at Christmas. :)

i0n said:

I heard that one before but i don't beleive.

Here's a little tip for when you are shopping!
Use those automatic stairs (those metal things which you stand on one step and it goes up) That way each stair case is one way only so you have no trouble of crossing someone. Unless someone is going down the up ones or vice versa:D

Cpt.McLoud said:
I heard that one before but i don't beleive.

Here's a little tip for when you are shopping!
Use those automatic stairs (those metal things which you stand on one step and it goes up) That way each stair case is one way only so you have no trouble of crossing someone. Unless someone is going down the up ones or vice versa:D
Escalators. :lol:

Bad thing is, they usually get broken down during heavy shopping times because of all the usage. :/

You might think its kiddy but others may not. You wouldnt question their religion so why their other beliefs.

DIE HARD HORROR MOVIE FANATIC RIGHT HERE!

however, according to my "zombie survival guide", i have bought ammo for when the dead rise today

no im not kidding! lol (and yes, it is a real book by max brooks- son of mel brooks)

paintba||er said:
I don't believe in any of that stuff. My brother was born on Friday the 13th though.
Then your brother is cool. :) (i'm also born on Friday the 13th)

Back