Friday 5th in UK?

Friday in UK according to everyone, I'm going by that. I went on early last Friday and the new ones were there then.

You're right! We got them before America. I didn't notice that. I just assumed it would be the same as most weeks, in that we'd get the same as America did four days previously.

If America put out two games we already got, that means that Europe will get two completely new games! *crosses fingers for Mario Kart 64 and Zelda: Link to the Past*

Hotspur Warrior said:
You're right! We got them before America. I didn't notice that. I just assumed it would be the same as most weeks, in that we'd get the same as America did four days previously.

If America put out two games we already got, that means that Europe will get two completely new games! *crosses fingers for Mario Kart 64 and Zelda: Link to the Past*

Far as I know MK 64 is early Feb and Link to the past not confirmed, but hey, judging by the line up so far ya might get Ice Climber or something instead!! Lol. Best we can hope for I reckon is something like Kid Icarus. Don't think we'll be seeing more than one or two big games a month until summer.

If you want some fun free games goto Wiicade.com on the Wii's browser, it's pretty cool.

Back