Frie Emblem: Radiant Dawn or Battalion Wars II?

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
I'm thinking of asking for one more game from Christmas, and I've come down to either Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, or Battalion Wars II. If you have an answer than please explain why you think it is good.

It all depends on preference. You'll have to give us more information on what games you're interested in.

If you played the Fire Emblem for the Gamecube, skip it for Wii. Fire Emblem on the Wii is almost identical to the GC version.

Rent BWii if possible, considering the game is pretty short with no true replayability or good enough online.

I love Bwii, and would recommend it to anyone. There are 20+ missions, and online is great. It's really cool to actually lead armies online into battle so I would say Battalion Wars 2.

Nfanboy said:
What are some problems with both games?

Fire Emblem plays exactly the same as the GC version. You use the wiimote sideways like how you play VC games. The story, gameplay, graphics, artwork, characters, and places are almost identical tot he Gamecube version.

BWii is a short game that can be beaten within a few days and online isn't all that great.

Radiant Dawn if your a fan of RPG's. I played and beat Path of Radiance for the 'Cube and didn't think they were that similar except for a few characters and gameplay aspects. Great story, great mechanics, pretty good graphics, a definite buy for an RPGer.

RivalDestiny said:
Fire Emblem plays exactly the same as the GC version. You use the wiimote sideways like how you play VC games. The story, gameplay, graphics, artwork, characters, and places are almost identical tot he Gamecube version.

BWii is a short game that can be beaten within a few days and online isn't all that great.
Well you just made both the games i was considering getting sound bad. :lol:

do you know how MOHH2 is?

I have all of them--BWii MOH2 and FE:RD.

I say they are all decent just get whatever game type you like the most

Is Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance? I liked that game.

Can you re-play the missions or do free battle in BWii?

Nfanboy said:
Is Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance? I liked that game.

Can you re-play the missions or do free battle in BWii?

I used to be obsessed with that game, FE: RD is very similiar. It does lose some of the effect since it's not portable, and I'm not far enough into the game to tell you how great it really is.

Nfanboy said:
Anyone have an opinion of these games? Which should I get?

bw2 is a sort of rts-esque game
i kno nothing of fe

BUT i can say for sure that MOHH2 is amazing on and offline, especially the big TDM matches, its sweet

metalfreak said:
bw2 is a sort of rts-esque game
i kno nothing of fe

BUT i can say for sure that MOHH2 is amazing on and offline, especially the big TDM matches, its sweet
moh:H2 isn't that great... the whole system is kinda lame imo

of course that's partially because i've played halo so much

Back