friend codes for project m (ssbb) wifi safe version

just downloaded project m today and wants to play online so please add this fc if you have some time on your hands i already added all the recent fc my fc 4812-5932-7881
:thumbsup:

I'll add ya too bro. I'm not always actively lookin' for a match but I'm almost always available for some smashing, so just send me a message whenever ya want t' play and odds are I'll respond.

3007-7819-5661

I've added yall but it just says awaiting registration. I've never played with friends on here before so im kinda new to that aspect.

I've already posted mine. Try to add me again I think i put a different nickname for yall so i deleted and readded. not sure if the nickname matters

I've added yall but it just says awaiting registration. I've never played with friends on here before so im kinda new to that aspect.
You have to be online at the same time in order for it to show up.

Nicknames don't matter, the person will have their own nickname if you've both been added. And have you added me yet?

Yes, I've added all of you. I'm getting on now.

I think I just played a game with you joker. Kinda laggy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already added you I'm still waiting for you to add me tragonight

So you wanna play if not today maybe tomorrow splash_king. I'm still waiting for you to add me tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just started playing, I'm pretty good at Mario, I think.
Even though my mains were Toon Link and Kirby, Kirby isn't there and I haven't got control of Toon Link yet, which I think is Young Link, but I dunno.
0861-5247-7801

Haven't actually tested out the wifi yet, so maybe it'll lag alot...

Just started playing, I'm pretty good at Mario, I think.
Even though my mains were Toon Link and Kirby, Kirby isn't there and I haven't got control of Toon Link yet, which I think is Young Link, but I dunno.
0861-5247-7801

Haven't actually tested out the wifi yet, so maybe it'll lag alot...
Did you add me? 2322-9937-7809

As long as you have the Wi-Fi Safe version, it works.

Back