friends codes??

bojingles_21

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
hey guys i just wanted to know how this friends codes thing works, i connect my wii to the internet so now i just need someone to help me out with this.
cheers

no what i ment was how do i add people and how do i view my wii number and nickname

bojingles_21 said:
no what i ment was how do i add people and how do i view my wii number and nickname

From your Wii Menu.

1.Click the Message icon in bottom right corner.
2.Click the notepad with pen on the bottom left side now.
3.Now click Address book
4.On the front cover (you will need to push the left arrow to go to the cover) it'll show you your wii number. Write it down.

This is also where you register other Wii owners by hitting the Register button. Your nickname is basically whatever you tell the other person you want to be known by.

Usually when someone asks me to add them I just tell them to use my forum name here, that way its easier to know who I am.

thankyou so much!! now on elast question, how do i add other people?

Hit the Register button from within Address book.

Choose Wii, click the Wii Number window on the screen, and add your friends info, then it will ask for the nickname which uses same process. when your done hit ok and ok again it'll register your friend than.

Just make sure you have them register back.

thanx for ure help mate, i added u can u please add me so i can see if i get it, my wii number is 3568-9688-8840-5673 and my nickname is bojingles

Back