Frikkin' Spring Water

Hero of Time

Triforce huntin' since 87
Nov 29, 2006
Ordon Province
Wii Online Code
8314-4316-8018-8297
Hey, I'm currently working on getting the barrel of springwater to throw on the goron outside the west gate of hyrule castle town. For the love of all things Holy I cannot seem to do it. If I snype all the moblins/ flyers. It gets cold. If I run through, I cant juke the Pheats enough. Please, someone tell me a shortcut cuz i need him and his friend to break the stone walls so I can go get my new move from the Golden Wolf. Thx.

shot goblins, run, throw barrel, done.
fallow the cliff edge on your right.

Yeah, just follow the cliff that is to your right. Run until you see the too goblin thingys. Then shoot em with the bow. Dont even bother with the birds, they wont be able to hit you if you just keep running.
Then you just throw it on the goron and yay! You finished it.

Lol, as soon as I started this thread, i said "let me give it one more try before someone tells me" 1st shot out, didn't kill anyone, juked and ran and got it. Thanks though.

Koski8 said:
can someone tell me how to get the barrel?
All you need to d ois talk to the old goron outside the shop in kakariko after you get the bridge repaired (Give enough to fund raiser in Malo Mart) and he will put you in the field.:thumbsup:

Np. Make shure after the goron tells you to shower him with the water, Z-target him so that you dont accidently throw it next to him.

Back