From DBz, is Frieza a girl or a boy?

HyruleZing

The Symbol Of A Graveyard
Sep 21, 2012
Graveyard
Wii Online Code
2456-7456-9845-1432
I know this out of the blue but i need your guy's opinions, i think for sure Frieza is a guy, i don't even have to think about it for a second, many people (When i mean people i mean my friends and when i mean friends i mean you guys) think that Frieza is a girl because of the name and how his voice is, so not true... im gonna need to find a vid and a pic.... -_- ( You little people better not put a vid or a pic that my job! ) You can put a pic but not a vid... my job O_-

Who watches DBZ? seriously?

ohh and btw, are u an emo?

cuz u kinda give that impression.

Yes yes i am
Edit: I am also goth, and female

Last edited:
I have met over 9000 faces in over 8000 places

Ok, to SERIOUSLY answer the post...

I am a HUGE DBZ fan, so here's the answer:
The character Freeza from DBZ is a guy. One way this is evidenced is when the members of the Ginyu force talk about Freeza in the 3rd person, they refer to him as "he." However, it should be noted that the voice actor that voiced Freeza in the English versions of the series was actually a woman.

It is actually not uncommon for some male cartoon characters to be voiced by women. Bart Simpson is a good, American example.

Ok, to SERIOUSLY answer the post...

I am a HUGE DBZ fan, so here's the answer:
The character Freeza from DBZ is a guy. One way this is evidenced is when the members of the Ginyu force talk about Freeza in the 3rd person, they refer to him as "he." However, it should be noted that the voice actor that voiced Freeza in the English versions of the series was actually a woman.

It is actually not uncommon for some male cartoon characters to be voiced by women. Bart Simpson is a good, American example.
Wow thank you! You know a lot more than me all i know is that The voice Frieza is voice by Cris something, oh and do you mean in Washington it's voiced by a woman or something? I can show you guys... just wait

Go off the Jap dub as thats the one set in stone

(Few seconds googlng his name brings up all you will never need to know about "IT")

Back