from xbox360 to Wii (new user)

nikonuser

former xbox360 user
Aug 13, 2007
san diego
Hello to everyone!!! Im Roy from San Diego, got my :wink: Wii 2 days ago and loving it!!!:wink:
If ya'll dont mind... where do I get or find my own friend code?

Hey welcome to the forum Nikonuser. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Wii Chat.

Hey nikonuser, welcome to Wiichat. So, you got rid of your 360? Interesting enough...would you mind sharing your reasons? Don't blame you or anything, just curious. I may end up getting a 360 some day, and am still weighing all the pros and cons.

WiiBad said:
Hey nikonuser, welcome to Wiichat. So, you got rid of your 360? Interesting enough...would you mind sharing your reasons? Don't blame you or anything, just curious. I may end up getting a 360 some day, and am still weighing all the pros and cons.

Thanks guys for the welcomes!!!:wink: to answer your question WiiBad... I trade my xbox360 for the Wii coz I have relatives coming over in the next 2 weeks... and I want them to have fun when they come and visit so... I traded my used xbox360 for a brand new Wii (posted my xbox360 at craigslist for the trade), thats not bad aint it? I have the 360 premium package and an extra wireless controller, also I traded my 2 games( gears of war and rainbow six vegas) for mario party 8 and resident evil (havent played it yet) and looking forward for more games. Im going to get another 360 in a month, Im just impatient not to wait for wall mart, circuit city, best buy etc..etc.. to stock up on the Wii (very hard to find) thats why I grabe the chance to trade in my xbox360, and thats my whole story LoL!

and oh... vendetta and evolve, thanks for helping me out to find my code, appreciate it!

Not bad considering the times...you got what you wanted right? That's what counts as far as these things concern me. Anyway, so you do obviously like the 360 and didn't just trade it away out of discord...good to know, because most who have it do seem to really enjoy it too. I hope to continue seeing you post around, this really is a good forum most of the time and should be getting better again.

i did the same thing i traded my 360 to get the wii but i only did it because my xbox360 was making my games un-playable (after playing there was a hard sound then it would say to take out the disk and try again)plus i wanted to get ssbb;)

Back