Frustrated Boxer

theox

WiiChat Member
Jan 14, 2007
One thing that really frustrates me in the Wii Sports boxing is that you can still win a fight and your skill level goes into minus!! Anyway of bi-passing this? Keen to pick up some pointers as I am in the late 800s and there have been quite a few fights leading up to this score were I have won but receiving -5
Thanks - theox

You have to win without being hit too much. 700 is lame anyway - the real fun stats with a ~1500.

Are there any combinations that work the best or secret moves which include the buttons? I would assume that you have to block a lot more but I realise that technique means nothing in this game being a boxer myself this game is totally different. Thanks really enjoying it though as I only got this console yesterday.

Cheers

My advice is to not be too aggressive...Wait for your opponent to attack then react...dodge back and forth when they miss with a big punch... do a left right or right left combo until they block. Then go back to dodging until they miss again. This works on even the highest levels. My ranking is around 2500. Hope this helps.

theox I've actually done the exact opposite of you. I won a game of tennis against a doubles tandem that were both pros(1800) against me when I was ranked 600. I lost on an ad point of the clinching game and got +45.

I think it's how you play and who you play. So it's how Michigan was almost still in the national championship game despite losing to OSU. They were playing the #1 team at the #1 team's home and barely lost. Thankfully ofcourse they did lose and it showed the Big 10 to be overrated just a little bit.

Back