Fry's electronic release. preorder req?

chrles76

WiiChat Member
Nov 9, 2006
Hi, I'm new to this forum, and i was wondering if someone in here could help me out with an answer to this question.

im from san diego and im hoping to get the wii on the launch date. from what i heard, it's almost impossible to get it anywhere on the launch without having a preorder for it. so i was wondering if Fry's Electronics really needs a pre-order for the Wii. does anyone know if they give preorders? or more like likely, is it possible to get a Wii (while planning to camp out) if you dont have a preorder? and i guess another question that would help being answered is if: are there stores that dont give out preorders for the wii so its possible to possibly get it if you literally camp out? thanks! any info will greatly be appreciated.

Thats actually not true at all. On an average of 40 wiis are heading to almost every walmart.. Then theres target bestbuy circuitcity etc..

Rand said:
Thats actually not true at all. On an average of 40 wiis are heading to almost every walmart.. Then theres target bestbuy circuitcity etc..

what's actually not true at all?

That you cant get a wii on launch day without a preorder. The Wii, even if it is more popular, has a crapload more than the xbox 360 on launch day, and it has like 5 times more than the ps3. Show up 12 hours early to your 24 hourwalmart and you should be set.

EDIT you were talking about fryes..wow its late. But I dont know anything about fryes..so go to a walmart..or somethin.

well i know for sure that future shop and best buy are not doing preorders at all so you will have a fighting chance there for sure (i sujest ariving at 6 or 7 pm the day before thats what im doing but i might go earlier cause i really cannot suffer the loss of not getting one)

wow... thats freakin early... >_< haha.... eff meeee.... =I i wish you all luck... as with I.... :shocked: :wtf: :scared: :sick:

im planing on going with at least 1 other friend (more like 5 but some arent getting one and are just comming for fun and playing when we go back to my house) and were gonna play axis and allies (if u dont know it it can take a looooong time to play a full game of it) and have sleeping bags

Back