FS

alexbel

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2008
for people like knuckles and mewtwo or sora if they were in what do you think there final smash i think mewtwos would be he makes another version of the person hes fighting like if he was fighting he'd make another mario that was a shadow mario so post who you wish was in the game and what their final smash would be

Toad: FS would be holding princess up as a shield untill she died.....payback would be oh so sweet

lol
bowser jr would probaly turn into giga barney
66vgoo.jpg

Frederik Reinfeldts FS could be sending the swedish army at the enemies but there could be a 50% it failed due to the armys bad economy.

michael ian black's FS could be loving the 80s.

neveragain said:
George Bush could be promising explosions but ending up with small blasts.

George bush would have a big button, if which he presses will destroy the whole stage and delete it off the game

Tom nook: He will throw exploding bells at you
Blaze: She would make a huge fire explosion
Mewtwo: He would cause explosions around the stage
Mii: He/She would explode and die

alexbel said:
for people like knuckles and mewtwo or sora if they were in what do you think there final smash i think mewtwos would be he makes another version of the person hes fighting like if he was fighting he'd make another mario that was a shadow mario so post who you wish was in the game and what their final smash would be
err... grammar, please...?

I have no idea what you just said... For what I heard was something about Knuckles, Mewtwo, and Sora.

Back