Full Metal Alchemist question

ABC

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
NyC/Nj
Wii Online Code
1929-2278-1848-3419
I'm far from a fan of Anime but I do respect that artwork. Regardless, I was watching the Full Metal Alchemist and there is this song playing in the ballroom segment when that chick with the pink stranded hair is dancing around... I need that track. Anyone have any idea where I could find it?

Try asking on [Plug]my forum[/plug]
some people on there hae anime music

Are you talking about the music that sorta sounds like opera, with a woman singing?

Just download the OSTs.

I got my OSTs from realitylapse.com ; a site of a friend - very good. :)

Perhaps you are looking for the song titled Dante's Theme...or is it just Dante? Try and look that up though. It might be what you're looking for. Limewire usually has it up for grabs if you type that in the audio search with the words Fullmetal Alchemist or Dante's Theme...or just type Fullmetal Alchemist and it could come up.

Last edited:
Dante

Its called Dante. Go to gendou.com seach full metal alchemist you have to register but its free. Thats were i get all my anime music needs.

No, It isn't Dante's theme, I've heard that one a million times and it definitely is not it. I know the one she is talking about but I still can't seem to find it. The one she is talking about is when Al and that girl are talking back and forth and the ballroom is spinning. The song is more melodic than Dante's theme. More drawn out with the violins. I remember also on Adult Swim they had previews for the show and the song played. Pisses me off that I can't find it :(

Back