Full Photoshop CS2 Tutorial With Video Animation

did he just seriously ask that? even if you have no clue how to use it, you have to heard the term "photoshopped" somewhere, especially if you're chatting on a forum!

EDIT: i think he was joking, he's got a sig.

ericlewis91 said:
what is photoshop?

How can I start...

YOU'RE A NOOB!!!

Seriously, photoshop is a programm in where you can edit pics, creat gfx, backgrounds, shapes, effects, lightings, shadows, ohh so many things.
The thingy that I made for you, just look below in your posts, is a sig, where do I make those, Photoshop :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
FWELR said:
did he just seriously ask that? even if you have no clue how to use it, you have to heard the term "photoshopped" somewhere, especially if you're chatting on a forum!

EDIT: i think he was joking, he's got a sig.
But Ricky made it...

demonflair said:
How can I start...

YOUR A NOOB
Hahaha, gave me a chuckle. But to not know what Photoshop is is like not knowing what a television is, it doesn't happen (well, it obviously does in this case). Also methinks you should post all outcomes in original posts :) gives people more examples liiiike.

Wiired said:
Hahaha, gave me a chuckle. But to not know what Photoshop is is like not knowing what a television is, it doesn't happen (well, it obviously does in this case). Also methinks you should post all outcomes in original posts :) gives people more examples liiiike.

Yeah it's really weird to not know what photoshop is, it really is weird.

Anyway that's a great idea, like GR they also do that :)

demonflair said:
Yeah it's really weird to not know what photoshop is, it really is weird.

Anyway that's a great idea, like GR they also do that :)
That's what I got it from :p I always look at peoples outcomes. I go onto tutorials on GR now just to look at outcomes, just for entertainment value or for inspiration. I find getting inspiration better then reading through a tut.

Wiired said:
That's what I got it from :p I always look at peoples outcomes. I go onto tutorials on GR now just to look at outcomes, just for entertainment value or for inspiration. I find getting inspiration better then reading through a tut.

That's one of the best ways to improve yourself :)

Great new sig coming :)

iRAWR said:
is there a free photoshop that works with your tut, or just cs2?

Dunno, I've only worked with the CS2 version. But I think that it's also compatible with Photoshop 7.

Back