Full range Wiimote action

kidtmnt

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
hi fellow Wii gamers :)

have any of you found any Wii games thats good with full range motion? Most Wii games ive played only require a few inches of motion, which kinda feels like cheating.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply "video game master". Warioware smooth moves is a great game. There was some full motion like the samurai and the final boss.
It's really easy and short, but still fun.

Easy? Maybe playing from start to finish, sure. Try going back and competing for high scores. Warioware get's tough in a hurry.

And short? Nah. The multiplayer is a TON of fun, up to 12 people can play at once, and the game is really all about replay value. I believe it should be a part of everyone's Wii cataloge, if only to enjoy with large groups of friends.

The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, lol, theres nothing like beating the crap out of someone virtually

Xanthous said:
Easy? Maybe playing from start to finish, sure. Try going back and competing for high scores. Warioware get's tough in a hurry.

And short? Nah. The multiplayer is a TON of fun, up to 12 people can play at once, and the game is really all about replay value. I believe it should be a part of everyone's Wii cataloge, if only to enjoy with large groups of friends.

multiplayer is loads of fun. we play it with hot sauce :p

I know what your saying I think FPS's don't feel like that and just do the full motion anyway I did when I was playing Zelda

Back