Full Track List Revealed for Michael Jackson The Experience on Wii

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Ubisoft has today unveiled the complete 27-track listing for the Wii version of Michael Jackson The Experience, the game that lets fans feel the magic of the King of Pop by reliving his most iconic performances through their own singing and dancing. Each one of the 27 playable tracks comes with its own unique choreography, inspired by Michael Jackson’s moves and steps, as well as unique environments based on Michael’s original video-clips and live performances. Here’s the track listing in full:

• Another Part of Me*
  • Bad
  • Beat it
  • Billie Jean
  • Black or White
  • Dirty Diana
  • Don’t Stop ‘Till You Get Enough
  • Earth Song
  • Ghosts
  • Heal the World
  • In the Closet
  • Leave Me Alone
  • Money
  • Remember the Time
  • Rock With You
  • Smooth Criminal
  • Speed Demon
  • Streetwalker
  • Sunset Driver
  • The Girl is Mine
  • The Way you Make Me Feel
  • They Don’t Care About Us
  • Thriller
  • Wanna Be Startin’ Something
  • Who Is It
  • Will You Be There
  • Workin’ Day and Night
*Exclusive to the Limited Day One Special Edition, available exclusively at HMV while stocks last.

Michael Jackson The Experience will be available in the UK for the Nintendo Wii on November 26.

It's good to finally see the entire song list :yesnod: The game comes out on Tuesday (the 23rd) in North America.

Is anyone playing this? If so, what's up, do you like it? My husband and I are enjoying it a lot. It's a REALLY big hit with our kids though. It's fun to see them enjoy the music from our era, and they think we are silly when we play (which we are, but we like it that way). It's fun to be goofy for the kids, they are getting a kick out of it.

Back