Full version of Opera

LAPIII

WiiChat Member
May 26, 2007
I tried to get the Full version of Opera, but I got an error. Do you know where I can find out what error this is: 204904 and 24910. The nintendo support site really should have a database where we can look this up.

204904:

wiiportal at nintendo europe said:
(nothing)

Nintendo.com said:
Wii Shop Errors

If you are receiving an error while attempting to purchase items on the Wii Shop Channel, you may want to use another credit card, or contact the credit card provider for the card that you were attempting to use.</SPAN>
If you are still receiving this error code, please give us a call at (800) 255-3700.

24910:

wiiportal at nintendo europe said:
(nothing)

nintendo.com said:
Specific Error Code Not Found - General Troubleshooting
  • Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).
  • Check your router's broadcast settings to find out if it is set to "G", "B", or "Mixed." Mixed typically works best, but try all three to see if it improves the network connection to the Wii console.
  • Make sure that any other interfering devices, such as microwaves and cordless phones, are turned off. Wireless keyboards and mice may also cause interference.
If you are still receiving this error code, please click here for assistance.

Last edited:
Back