Fun Games?

NFS master

WiiChat Member
Mar 11, 2011
USA
Hi all. I'm trying to sift through all the VC and WiiWare games for somthing fun. I've dowloaded the classic nes/snes platformers ages ago, so I'm looking for somthing new to me, RPG/Sim/Strategy maybe. I tried the demos for art of balance and a few others, aob was good but I don't think it would keep my intrest very long.

Any recomendations? thanks.

depends on who you are. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (1500 pts) was okay but it's a kid's FF game and only good for the FF fanatic who must play everything FF.

Defend my Castle (500 points) is goofy fun and has multiplayer, worth 5 bucks.

for VC faxanadu (nes 500 pts) is a recent addition and fits the action/rpg description. the other games i reccomend are all ones you probably know about :wink:

Thanks skidmarx, faxanadu seems worth taking a look at. I've never played a Final Fantasy so unless one is also a great standalone rpg I dont think its for me. I played the pc flash game Defend your Castle before, more of a time killer than a real game.

well I downloaded two bit.trip games, beat and runner. the latter is a little harder than I had anticipated but the difficulty reflects its 8-bit heritage, filling me with controler-chucking nostalgia reminiscent of the days when the princess was in another castle and I never had quite enough lives to finish the last level. Anyhow they are both pretty fun but I still have 800 WiiPoints and I still don't own any classic strategy/rpg games. I was looking at Ogre Battle and Final Fantasy II.

Any input, on these or similar games (800wiipts or less) would be great, thanks again.

Bomberman

If you have friends

I'm looking for more of a rpg or at least somthing with a story/campaign, but bomberman are good party games, thanks all the same.

Phantasy Star 4/Shining force 2

I recommend River City Ransom.
If you played Double Dragon or Scott Pilgrim for the PS3, you'll feel right at home. ;)

Tactics Ogre: March of the Black Queen on snes. (real time-strategy/rpg ish game)

Kinda difficult but very fun.

Back