Fun photos from around the world PT 1.

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
This week's fun photos from around the world!

tomato1.jpg

Spain's annual tomato brawl, the Tomatina, brings tens of thousands of people to Bunol for a tomato-hurling-free-for-all. Here, a reveler basks in the food fight in the small town South East of Madrid.

wedding1.jpg

Jiang Dezhang, right, and Tie Guangju exchange rings while hanging from ropes in a wedding ceremony in Kunming, China. The newlyweds both work as high-rise window cleaners.

creep1.jpg

Wannabe Zombies gather in London, England to try to set a new world record for the largest recorded zombie walk before a screening of the movie 'The Zombie Diaries'.

monkeys1.jpg

Squirrel monkeys carry their babies at the wildlife zoo in Hefei, China.

spidey1.jpg

A large garden spider munches on a yellow jacket wasp in Great Falls, Montana.

teeth1.jpg

Rathakrishnan Velu strains as he pulls a seven-coach train with his teeth in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He hauled the nearly 328-ton train a distance of 9 feet and 2 inches in an attempt to set a world record.

bindy1.jpg

Bindi Irwin, daughter of the late crocodile hunter Steve Irwin, carries a snake down the catwalk for the global launch of her fashion line Bindi International Wear in Las Vegas, Nevada.

rabbit1.jpg

A black-tailed prairie dog peers out of its burrow in Dodge City, Kansas.

helper1.jpg

Karin Ventur paints a Santa Claus figure made out of marzipan at a factory in Luebeck, Germany.

bear1.jpg

A bear snacks on frozen fruit at Romes Bioparco zoo with temperatures soaring in Italy's capital.​

Last edited:
Heh thanks yeah I'll add them too it =]

I got this of CNN website, I'll make it a weekly thing if it's popular, they do it every week but I think it starts on a Wednesday, that's why I didn't add dates to the pictures or it would get confusing lol.. but I'll just do it every Saturday if I can.

Those are some great pics Rach. My personal favourites are the monkeys and the spider's lunch. Thanks for sharing. :)

Back