>.> fun?

Solard

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
welll, this question probably is sstupid, but anyways:i was wondering, why are all these VC games fun? thye look repetitive (no ive never played them :( new to gaming and never understood why my brother who wasnt newb gamer like me liked to play these old titles) can someone tell me why these games are good? besides remembering yourself playing them way back when =( as newb gamer would they be fun to me? (im playing zelda ocarina of time for GC and i like it so far) I dont have wii, but im wondering is VC worth all that? (dont flame as its just a question :D )

Heck yeah! You're experiencing a piece of gaming history with some of these games as you haven't played them before. This is how it all started out, and look how far we have come today. It's great playing games that I loved and games I never heard of or played before!

Bomberman with four others
Same thing over and over but you wont notice becuase you will be yelling at them (works best with beer)
Its a game anyone can play

Yea, when I was really young I had an NES (but I didn't know it) and Excite Bike. I thought there was only one game for it (the NES), and that was the super cool motorcycle game I was playing. My mother threw it out 'cause she thought it was useless...
Never had an SNES, N64, or anything...
Yes, you will enjoy the Virtual Console. Right now, I want every system ever released before the Gamecube because of it.

Try Donkey Kong Country, Legend of Zelda (any title available on the vc), and Super Mario World. They are great. Some of the others people get because of the nostalgia.

:shifty:
Blue said:
Try Donkey Kong Country, Legend of Zelda (any title available on the vc), and Super Mario World. They are great. Some of the others people get because of the nostalgia.
yea, playing OoT on my GC atm and its pretty fun. i thought i'd lioke mario kart and mario 64 :incazzato: wOo

Back