Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Funniest Moments

Discussion in 'Mario Strikers Charged' started by Cyanide, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Cyanide

Cyanide WiiChat Member

Post all your funny MSC stories!

I was just playing online, and this guy chose Diddy Kong, and right when the match started he would go backwards and hop his own goal. He did it 7 times and just disconnected. I busted out laughing, haha.

Another time I was playing, the opponents Kritter had the goal, and he passed it to one of his players that were unconscious, so the ball rolled over to my side, heading straight for my goal, and I went to try and get the ball, but you know how the closer you get to your own Kritter the more he backs away? Well, I did just that and the ball ended up in my goal, haha. The replay was hilarious, you see my opponent throw the ball right into my goal.

2. Wii-Bhoy

Wii-Bhoy Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!

Wii Friend Code: 4037-3554-3960-7367
    4037-3554-3960-7367
    I Passed The Ball To My Hammer Bros. And He Ran Down The Wing With It. Then I Passed It To The Opponents Defender And He Walked Into His Own Net With It! It Was Soooo Funny:lol:

3. Jeff25

Jeff25 Brawl Anyone?

Yeah, the same thing happened to me...not exactly the same though, but my opponent walked into his own net with the ball:p
    I think I had passed it to Shy Guy, and used his Bullet Bill Skill Shot (or I might've used a bob-omb, im not sure), but there was an explosion next to my opponents net, and it knocked out Kritter, and the opponent caught the ball as it fell to the ground, and he mustn't have realized he had the ball, and his Birdo (the player who caught the ball) had walked into his net in the confusion lol:lol:

At first I couldn't believe it...so I had to watch the replay:lol:
    But yes, my opponent had given me a free goal lol.

Anyway, I'll be back with some funny Strikers Moments:thumbsup:

Jeff

4. BigORhyme

BigORhyme "And the food? Good?!"

Happens all the time, especially when I'm putting or getting serious pressure from Boo teleport attacks.
    I once played a match where my opponent's Kritter passed the ball to someone, who evidently didn't catch it, and it just kept rolling... right up to my Kritter, who casually stepped aside and watched the ball roll into my net, so you're not alone, Cyanide!
    Hilarious, even though it was the score that inevitably won the match for him.

5. JLG07

JLG07 WiiChat Member

that happens alot

6. unska

unska WiiChat Member

Bombs don't knock out Kritter.

PS. I hate your colors.

7. samXcor3

samXcor3 the best kid!

Wii Friend Code: 3732-3369-2853-4491
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    i was playing 2v2 a team of petey and all the fat badger guys and they just tackled constantly the entire time the first game, then did it a lot the second game but shot some and won and the third time just played normal and kicked my butt. regardless it was really funny

8. Wii-Bhoy

Wii-Bhoy Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!

Wii Friend Code: 4037-3554-3960-7367
    4037-3554-3960-7367
    I Think Its Funny When Guys Just Walk Into Their Own Net With The Ball.:lol: I Do It Myself Sometimes, But Its Still Funny!:yesnod:

9. Dal

Dal The Seagulls Cry.

Wii Friend Code: 8085-7630-2439-1842
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    When I did the Kritter chase glitch. Here's what you do: Ok, be Boo and go to the edge of the goalie box, I think, and start to charge up your move. Just before Kritter gets you, teleport backwards and start running, because he'll chase you!!!....but it doesn't always work. Also, I think he'll only chase you on his side. If you go to the other side, he won't chase you.

10. Jeff25

Jeff25 Brawl Anyone?

Well It must've been Shy Guy's Skill Shot I used, not bombs.
    But the goalie wasn't able to move:lol: anyway (which was good:p)

PS: I don't care if you don't like my font colors...It catches ppls attention:smilewinkgrin:
    So I wont stop using them:ciappa:

Jeff

11. BigORhyme

Bob-ombs can jar the ball from Kritter's grip.

So Dumbass, you're saying you can get Kritter to chase you far outside the crease?

#11 BigORhyme, Dec 4, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2007
  12. Jeff25

Jeff25 Brawl Anyone?

I kinda think it's a bit funny when your opponents batteries die in their remote, and their player just stops cold on the field, and when you see him just standing there, you kinda know somethings wrong. I always assume its their batteries, so what I do is just run around with the ball and just go crazy lol:tard::p. I don't go straight for their net tho, cuz it'd be a bit unfair if the other team can't move:sick:
    It kinda makes me feel sorry for'em too...coming to a Strikers match with poor battery power:lol:

Anyone else think that when your opponents batteries die its a bit funny to see'em just standing there:p?

13. Jeff25

Jeff25 Brawl Anyone?

Me and my bro think its funny when Monty Mole makes his little "Eee Bee Bee" noise:p or whatever it sounds like.
    It just sounds soo funny to me, cuz it sounds like he's screaming in terror:p...especially when he's on fire by Bowser's Fire Storm or from the fire balls in the Lava Pit:lol:

Good O'l Monty:)

Whoops...sorry for double posting:blush2:
    I'll try not to do it in the future!

#13 Jeff25, Dec 11, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  14. BigORhyme

Sometimes you're just matched up against a really humble newbie who's accepted defeat.

15. Just4Fun

Just4Fun Carpe Ludum

I've done that a couple of times. Then I realized that it would be better to try to train my defense... :D Yes, in some games when I have my *** kicked, I start to give the ball to my opponent just to train my defense. Nice, huh? :)

16. Jeff25

Jeff25 Brawl Anyone?

Hey guys,
    I don't know if anyone has noticed this before, but isn't it a tad odd that in Galactic Stadium, the Captains fall to the field from the sky...but wait:shocked:...isn't there less gravity on this stage...so shouldn't the Captains "float" toward the stage?:eek:ut:

Also, in Bowser's Stadium, the stadium is flying through what looks like outter space (you can see stars passing by the field). So when the Captains fall to the field, should the stadium fly out from underneath them and leave the Captains behind since the stadium is moving at a great speed:p?

I mean, I know it's just a game, but when the game was being designed, they could of atleast made it a bit more in touch with reality:p...but then again, where in reality can you find frosty turtle shells, and stars that make you invincible:lol:.

Anyone else find how the Captains enter these 2 stadiums strange:confused:

#16 Jeff25, Dec 15, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  17. Dildeep5

Dildeep5 WiiChat Member

Once I was playing a guy. He had a white ball and was going for goal. I tackled with my dry bones and then accident did his deke and it wentinto my own goal. lOL

18. AvariceX

AvariceX WiiChat Member

My funniest moment so far is similar to a few of these. Playing a doubles match online with my bro, the guys we were playing against had Wario and 3 Hammerbros (no idea what they were thinking). We had Daisy, Shy Guy, Boo, and Hammerbros. My bro tried to pass the ball from Boo just below our net to Shy Guy near the mid-line but Shy Guy got knocked off the stage by a random tractor blowing across the field, the pass went right by everyone and rolled right into the enemy goal. The ball wasn't moving fast but Wario and 3 hammerbros sure weren't going to catch it, and I guess their Kritter forgot his Gatorade.

19. Jeff25

Jeff25 Brawl Anyone?

:lol:LOL
    Nice:thumbsup:! His "Gator"ade...ahh man, I woulda never thought of that line:p.
    *I'm not being sarcastic, so don't take that badly*:)

20. Zeros

Zeros WiiChat Member

I was playing a 'Series With Guest' match with my brother, and at one point I had the ball as Boo; I passed the ball, it somehow completely missed the person I was passing too and just slid right into the opponent's net (the Kritter didn't do anything, he just watched it pass by him).

EDIT: Heh, my brother's posted in this thread too (AvariceX).