Funniest Moments

Hey guys,
I don't know if anyone has noticed this before, but isn't it a tad odd that in Galactic Stadium, the Captains fall to the field from the sky...but wait:shocked:...isn't there less gravity on this stage...so shouldn't the Captains "float" toward the stage?:eek:ut:

Also, in Bowser's Stadium, the stadium is flying through what looks like outter space (you can see stars passing by the field). So when the Captains fall to the field, should the stadium fly out from underneath them and leave the Captains behind since the stadium is moving at a great speed:p?

I mean, I know it's just a game, but when the game was being designed, they could of atleast made it a bit more in touch with reality:p...but then again, where in reality can you find frosty turtle shells, and stars that make you invincible:lol:.

Anyone else find how the Captains enter these 2 stadiums strange:confused:

Last edited:
Once I was playing a guy. He had a white ball and was going for goal. I tackled with my dry bones and then accident did his deke and it wentinto my own goal. lOL

My funniest moment so far is similar to a few of these. Playing a doubles match online with my bro, the guys we were playing against had Wario and 3 Hammerbros (no idea what they were thinking). We had Daisy, Shy Guy, Boo, and Hammerbros. My bro tried to pass the ball from Boo just below our net to Shy Guy near the mid-line but Shy Guy got knocked off the stage by a random tractor blowing across the field, the pass went right by everyone and rolled right into the enemy goal. The ball wasn't moving fast but Wario and 3 hammerbros sure weren't going to catch it, and I guess their Kritter forgot his Gatorade.

AvariceX said:
...I guess their Kritter forgot his Gatorade.

:lol:LOL
Nice:thumbsup:! His "Gator"ade...ahh man, I woulda never thought of that line:p.
*I'm not being sarcastic, so don't take that badly*:)

I was playing a 'Series With Guest' match with my brother, and at one point I had the ball as Boo; I passed the ball, it somehow completely missed the person I was passing too and just slid right into the opponent's net (the Kritter didn't do anything, he just watched it pass by him).

EDIT: Heh, my brother's posted in this thread too (AvariceX).

i was plyin against this guy n he kept hittin me so i ran in frot of his goal n he hit me into his net n scored the winnin goal !! justice lol

There was this one guy that was ranked pretty high (prolly about 200ish). He was being a jerk forcing me and my friend to watch all of his stupid replays. So we decided to give him a painful pay back. i don't even know if he even got to stand up because we hit spammed him so bad. i think we got 150 hits in one game. Lol we ended up winning the series.

Back