Funniest Shi*t Ever

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
So i walked into my local walmart to see whats new in the electronics section ( mainly stalking the price of a 360 cuz i wanna buy one supper bad) and i happen to notice an abundance of ps3's....so many in fact that they had to stock them in the empty shelves where they normally keep the wii's ( and obviously there were no wii's in stock)

Just found this funny and thought i would share it with you folks

haha nice. I think that the nintendos wii's are going to sell much faster thatn the ps3

dds said:
( mainly stalking the price of a 360 cuz i wanna buy one supper bad)

Then what the HELL are you doing on this forum? lol. But yes...very funny. i always new Ps3 wud do crap.

danjuman said:
haha nice. I think that the nintendos wii's are going to sell much faster thatn the ps3

Well PS3's are hard to make and the Price...

But thats funny because no ones buys it It's CRAP!

Wii360 - Best Combo EVER!!!!!

ottoman said:
Then what the HELL are you doing on this forum? lol. But yes...very funny. i always new Ps3 wud do crap.

I want the wii60 combo as mentioned above. Im a nintendo fanboy 150% but when i seen GOW and fifa 07 on the 360, that was that.

Owning both a Nintendo Wii and an Xbox 360. Oh and my cousin mentioned something similar to this. Their way over priced which is the reason why no one is buying any.

PS3 is good. Except the price. If it was same price as 360 i'd buy it. 'Nuff said. Wii first of course.

not the first time i've seen this. I went to walmart and saw ps3 in stock but nobody wanted it. I heard at least 4 people asking for wii's with ps3's just sitting there

As stated above if the ps3 didnt cost so damn much they would sell more, you would really think a company like sony would have thought about this when marketing their product.

Back