Funny Mii Idea

Guess who

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 4,084
Cap'n Crunch said:
yah ill be making one of ellen degeneress,rosey odonald(however you spell it) Bill clinton, hilary clinton, star jones,oprah,george bush, martha stuwart, and many more.

Funny stuff. Hey, are you on any other forums? Maybe the playstation ones or something...because I recognize that user name from somewhere.

I did Mii's of Albert Einstein, Hayao Miyazaki, John Lasseter, Steven Spielberg, John Williams, Tim Burton, Brad Bird, Audrey Toutou (as Amelie), Chihiro from 'Spirited Away,' Howl from 'Howl's Moving Castle,' Michael Jackson (for some reason, he was the easiest to make!).

registerednerd said:
Um, this is what we like to call "spam". People just put single word posts to boos their post count. If I had moderational power on this thread, I would have merged them all.
Where do you have moderational powers?
You have a Green Mushroom for moderator, right??

Cap'n Crunch said:
yah ill be making one of ellen degeneress,rosey odonald(however you spell it) Bill clinton, hilary clinton, star jones

Wow, you'll have the entire Communist left wing in your Wii.

Ill probably make evryone i know, followed by random families. I wonder how many you can have? It would be good if someone could create every singlr possible mii with the choices available- i wonder how many differant ones you can have?

ahahah!! ^^^

i made a very nice michael jackson. I wonder how mine would compare to the other guys in this thread. Its all in the nose.

Back