Funny Mii Idea

I made a Jesus too, he's good at tennis, also its funny when he comes up to bat or is sitting in the background during bowling games

Homesrfan said:
I'll definately be doing this on my Wii. I'm make my friends Miis and my family Miis. Maybe even my neighbors and teachers. :D I'll end up having like 200 miis. :D

You might have been over exagerating but you can only have 100 miis.

im gonna make binladen, micheal jackson, rosey oh donald, jesus, kramer and paris hilton super skinny and the retard from napolean dynomite

I have a wii but i can't use it until christmas, I was just wondering is it hard to make a mii look like a real person?

some are tuff but some are very ez. all depends there arnt all that many hair choices and other things. but i hope nintendo updates that soon

Oh and also, if you make a mii, like this one kid said that his jesus mii was good at tennis, u can upgrade stats and stuff? or all your miis equally good at every sport?

there no stats or anything yet. wii sports saves personal bests and such. but no there no stats yet. the absolutly amazing rumors ive heard is wii sims or mii sims or w/e is coming in like 5 months and animal crossing will use mii's aswell. cant wait!

I don't want animal crossing to use mii's, because that would defeat the purpose of calling it animal crossing

Back