Funny Mii Idea

my mii's

ill name my famous mii's hopfully more of u will add me then.
all dead or alive characters
iwata, reggie, miyamoto
jesus, ghandi, saddam, kim jung, check norris, jay leno, conan o brian, arnold
interview with a vampire=louis, claudia, armond, lestat
bobby and hank hill
bono, bob ross, borat,brad pit, katsumoto, nathan algren, g.w.bush
charlie brown, mario, princess peach, hitler, harry potter, dick chaney
samurai champloo= jin,mugen,fuu
steven colbert. AND THE 2 ABSOLUTE RAREST U WILL FIND NOWHERE ELSE. TONY JAA!!!!!
DARTH VADER!!!!!!!!
add me
[email protected]
5374 4065 4190 5576
NAMES LOGAN :)

it sucks reading about how much cool **** you can do with just a miniscule addition to the wii when im one of the unfortunates and still have to wait for christmas to open my wii. if i can have hours of fun making silly miis, i cant imagine how glued im going to be when i start twilight princess.

im trying to find out how many miis i can make on my console so far i have only about 47

Hey, please add me. I added you to my friends list. I want to see chuck norris and jesus!

scubasteve said:
I don't want animal crossing to use mii's, because that would defeat the purpose of calling it animal crossing

I'm sure they'll only use a Mii for your character only.

just made:

velma
fred
shaggy
daphne

aka the scooby doo gang.

alas, can't make the doo due to mii puppy restraints...le sigh.

i did: jesus, hitler(of course), ghandi, bush, cheney, condeleeza rice, b. clinton, h. clinton, ahnooold,ummm and a bunch of naruto characters

Using the game videos guide I'll be making Saddam, Hitler, Ghandi, Jesus, Kim Jung Il, Bush Jr. and Arnie.

Don't know who I'll be attempting myself though, have to see when I finally get my Wii.

Back