Funny PS3 E3 Vid

I believe this was posted on the forums before...

Anyways that video is true, Sony did imbarrassed themselves!
I am surprised they didn't get shot when the prices were announced!

Hitting weak points for massive damage isn't original Sony... have you ever heard of a "critical hit" or even "head shot"?

That was pretty funny, and I'm not a Sony basher (I own a ps2) but I just don't like where they went and how they chose to market the ps3 to quote that guy who I just forgot his name "Ridge Racer!"

I read the comments on that video someone said assasins creed> than master chief and mario which is now not true because the 360 is getting Assasin's Creed and seeing it on the Wii would be killer

LOL "based on actual battles that took place in japan"...."battle a giant crab"...HAHAHA that was awesome.

haXXo said:
not to funy . just pathetic acutally

ditto on that one. It seems people are so keen on bashing Sony. Do me a favor, and go to the store and buy a Blu-Ray drive and let me know how much you pay. I know with a Ps3 I get a Blu-Ray drive (which is being supported and promoted a **** load more than HD-DVD) AND a video game system for $599. If you can't afford new technology, then don't buy it. It's literally that simple.

Ive seen Blu-Ray in action and the display they make of it it just self biased, I was at my nearest Circuit City and was watching a side by side comparison of blu-ray and hd and the hd side was so fuzzy looking it was worst than dvd, but then noticed it was all on a sony display with a comparison video by sony... I guess I could comply to your statement saying that people dont support blu-ray cuz they cant afford it, but thats just it, a majority of people don't beleive blu-ray would be worth it if it would cause serious weight loss in the pockets. I also dont think it would be worth it, since, like dvd, it will be unnecessarily expensive at first, and a few years down the road, price will probly drop a little bit... not to mention funtion over fashion. Sony just seem to always boast about better graphics and quality and it being such a peice of eye candy, but thats just it, a little upgrade in picture doesnt change the movie or whatever youre watching, and to me that doesnt seem to be worth it... yeah yeah i know that blu-ray also stores a whole lot more memory as well, but hey, I didnt really have any problems back when I would play FFVII and would jump to the next disc...

Last edited:
ocdan said:
Ive seen Blu-Ray in action and the display they make of it it just self biased, I was at my nearest Circuit City and was watching a side by side comparison of blu-ray and hd and the hd side was so fuzzy looking it was worst than dvd, but then noticed it was all on a sony display with a comparison video by sony... I guess I could comply to your statement saying that people dont support blu-ray cuz they cant afford it, but thats just it, a majority of people don't beleive blu-ray would be worth it if it would cause serious weight loss in the pockets. I also dont think it would be worth it, since, like dvd, it will be unnecessarily expensive at first, and a few years down the road, price will probly drop a little bit... not to mention funtion over fashion. Sony just seem to always boast about better graphics and quality and it being such a peice of eye candy, but thats just it, a little upgrade in picture doesnt change the movie or whatever youre watching, and to me that doesnt seem to be worth it... yeah yeah i know that blu-ray also stores a whole lot more memory as well, but hey, I didnt really have any problems back when I would play FFVII and would jump to the next disc...

Then the Ps3 is clearly not for you.

I'll buy a hdd or blu-ray player when the format war is over and the price is normalized. Most of the movies I watch are from my computer anyways, so having a blu-ray player on a game console means little to me, same goes for a dvd player. Whether I had a ps3 or not I would still have an actual player in my living room, I dont want to play all my movies off a video game console. As much as the ladies get turned on by that. Nintendo is nintendo because they seperate gaming from all the other stuff, the way it should be. If I wanted to have all this stuff integrated together, I'd buy a computer....oh wait.

whats going to suck is that our things taht we depend on now will either have to be upgraded or will just be considered obsolete and the newer stuff will probly have a price hike for the new components

ocdan said:
whats going to suck is that our things taht we depend on now will either have to be upgraded or will just be considered obsolete and the newer stuff will probly have a price hike for the new components

That's kind of how technology works.

i guess, but if it involves people having to pay more for not that much... eh, then again... blu-ray/HD players cant play regular dvds, can they? cuz if that was so, it would be pretty negotiable

Back