Funny Stories

Volcarona

The Sun Pokemon
Apr 11, 2011
The great state of Texas!
Wii Online Code
1512-1772-5792-0000
Post amusing things that have happened to yourself. I'll start.

Being in high school, our history class took a field trip to the nearby Holocaust museum. Although I am Christian, I have a Jewish last name. Anyway, once we got to the museum, we were handed name tags so that the tour guide could call us by our actual names. I remember thinking to myself "Oh god, I know what's gonna happen. The guide's gonna see me last name, and I'm gonna end up being called on for like every question (Since the Jews were one of the biggest victims in the Holocaust). So the tour starts, and about 5 minutes through the tour guide starts asking the class questions. He asks for a volunteer, looks around, I see him glance at my name tag, and I get called on. This continues for the rest of the tour. In other words, my prediction was completely right.

When my bro was a baby he got food coloring and got all over him self, his bed, and the so he whent to our dad thinking "mom going to kill me." so mom moves it on top off the ferg and he got a stool and climbs on top of the stove and does it all over again.:sick:

On youtube I won a $100 walmart gift card I thought that would happen to me.

Back