Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Funny Stuff!! Post All Your Funny Videos, Stories And Jokes Here!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Syntax, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Syntax

Syntax That Canucks Fan

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0001
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Guess I'll start..

I'll post some funny video clips later..

2. ZeLdA4LiFe

ZeLdA4LiFe @SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)

Kirby- Drop It Like It's Hot..........kinda funny. jus thought id share... :)

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EeIzqXIjhAg[/MEDIA]

3. paintba||er

paintba||er WiiChat Member

Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: s
    Wii Friend Code: 8354-0173-2009-5422
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    LOL nice copy and paste from 360Chat.

4. TortillaChip520

TortillaChip520 One of the Oceanic 6

man...sometimes it almost makes me mad how stupid ppl are....

but it's even worse when it's a stupid question.

5. Byuakuya

Byuakuya Bleach & Heroes fan.

There are some really funny ones up there, but my favourite has to be this one:

Jamie Theakston: Where do you think Cambridge University is?
    Contestant: Geography isn't my strong point.
    Theakston: There's a clue in the title.
    Contestant: Leicester.

I am still laughing. :lol:

6. TortillaChip520

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=96OljGZapv4[/MEDIA]
    [MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Xb8xzHVL4I[/MEDIA]

7. wiizorer

wiizorer WiiChat Member

hehe balls of steel kick ass and so does neg, however i like annoying devil better

8. Link888

Link888 Zelda Twilight Princess

Ive got a joke

A man who cant speak properly goes to bunnings to buy a bucket, so he asks a bunnings helper, could i please have a ****et, you mean a bucket says that bunnings helper, yes thats what i said a ****et.

So next the man who cant speak properly goes to the bakery, he asks the bakery helper, could i please have a bum, you mean a bun says the bakery helper, yes thats what i said a bum says the man.

Finally the man who cant speak properly goes to a pet shop, could i please have a cock and spank it? he asks, you mean a cockaspanel says the pet shop helper, yes thats what i said a cock an spank it.

So the man goes outside the petshop and on his way home. But them his dogs breaks of its leash and starts running away! The man who cant speak properly quickly asks a police man, could you hold my bum and ****et while i catch my cock and spank it!

LOOOOOLLLL

May be spelling mistakes.

9. TortillaChip520

so four men were golfing; one was in the bathroom, and the other three were on the green.
    The men were bragging to each other the achievements of their sons.
    The first man says "My son started out as a carpenter. He worked his way up, and started one of the biggest home building companies in the United States.
    And as a gift, he gave one of his good friends a brand new house as a gift."
    the second man, not to be outdone, said "Well my son started out as an auto mechanic, and he now runs one of the biggest car companies in the world. and he gave one of HIS good friends 2 brand new cars as a gift."
    and the third man said "Well my son worked in the stock market, and worked to the point where he was able to give one of HIS good friends a huuge stock portfolio."
    then, the fourth man comes back, wondering what's going on. the men say, "we're bragging about our sons achievments. what about your son?"

the fourth man says "Well, i'm not to proud of my son. he's a hairdresser, and he's a homosexual. but he must be good at what he does, because his boyfriends have given him a brand new house, 2 new cars, and a huge stock portfolio."

10. Vorhaku

Vorhaku WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 4321-6357-3465-0639
    4321-6357-3465-0639
    Ok, I got a pretty funny joke.

One day, two business men were driving down a highway at about 10:00pm and all of a sudden their car broke down. They started walking and after about 30 minutes they came across a farm. They walked up to the farmers house and knocked on the door. The farmer answered the door and the two young men explained to him that their car broke down and they needed a place to stay for the night. The farmer replied "Ok you guys can stay for the night as long as you don't touch my daughter." The two young men looked at each other and said "Ok". They went up into their room and at around 2:00am they both woke up and went to the farmers' daughters room and the three of them 'Did it'. The next morning the farmers' daughter told her dad what an amazing time she had with the two young men. The farmer said "WWWHHHAAATTT!!!!" He called the two young men down and got his shotgun. When the two young me got down, the farmer said "I heard what you two did with my daughter last night. Now, I want you two to go out in my field and pick as many as your favorite fruit as you can." So the two young men went out in the fields and started picking their favorite fruits. One of them got a bucket full of grapes. When he got back in the farmer said "Now, I want you to shove every single one of those graped up your ass, and if you make one sound I'm gonna shoot you. So, 3 hours later he was on the last grape. As soon as he was about to put it in, his friend walked in and he dropped the grape and fell on the floor laughing. The farmer shot him. When he got to Heavens Gate, God was there and he said "Why did you start laughing?! You had one grape left!" And the young man replied "I couldn't help it! My friend walked in with a arm load of watermelons!!!"

I love that joke:thumbsup: