Funny Wii video.

Figroti

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2006
Nintendo Sixty Foooooour!!!!

Just thought I'd post this video that I've seen a while back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yjdW9_9AJM

Sorry if THIS has been posted too, I'm fairly new to these forums adn wasn't sure. Either way, it's definitly a laugh.

EDIT: I know it says funny WII video, but the people below me confirmed that it had already been posted, so I changed the link.

Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Its not that video.... if you actually clicked on the link you would see its not that...

EDIT - He must have changed the link... Beofe it was the PS3 and Wii comparsion with the skinny wii girl and fat ps3 old women.

Yea, I changed it. I made sure to say that when I edited it, sorry about the confusion, I'm an idiot today, haha.

:scared:

The funniest thing is, that the sister is just yelling because her brother is. I don't know if sh knows what it is at all!

Its funny how when he opens up his next present he says "A Nintendo 64 Remote Control Car".... lol..... spoilt kid, he got two good presents on the one christmas :(

Jabba said:
The funniest thing is, that the sister is just yelling because her brother is. I don't know if sh knows what it is at all!

Haha, I know. His Sister seems to just be going along with him. :lol:

Flip said:
But he forgot the meaning of christmas. I thought that was important to you ? :lol:

Don't you see? That N64 WAS the meaning of Christmas. It represented all that is holy.:aureola:

Back