Future of Wii Channels

i dont really care what they come out with i really just want more... i guy gets tired of voting and checking the weather after time... even though the weather channel music is very catchy

they should have a keyboard available to us. Then, get a forum channel. how sweet would that be. other pluses i see, are the movie channel.

Renz said:
they should have a keyboard available to us. Then, get a forum channel. how sweet would that be. other pluses i see, are the movie channel.

Keyboards already work (although not in the internet channel yet).

I still want that Movie Search channel, and would love the Sports Channel.
Two channels we need for sure.

As well as a demo channel for both Wii and DS.

I've said tis before, but they need to release a keyboard that plugs into the Wii Remote, that could be used online. We don't really need a sports channel, as there is a sports section on the News channel. Otherwise, the stocks channel looks pretty interesting. However, we've had the Wii out for almost a year.. and we haven't gotten many new channels. Just the Everybody Votes! one. It's my speculation that they're gonna release a bunch of channels on the Wii's birthday...

Err... That's really really old. Why would you post it?.. We know none of those channels will become real, and it's so old it's pretty much irrevelant now.

wii channels dont really catch my interest too much, but they are nice features to have

I only get the wii channels because they look good on the menu. i hardly use any of them tho cuz thats what a computer is for

Back