future shop wiis

wiiwii

WiiChat Member
Oct 19, 2006
vancouver, canada
Wii Online Code
0730-0028-5418-6552
I just got back from future shop after picking up monkey ball because they were selling wii games. i asked the guy there and he said that they have 81 consoles in the back thats awsome! im still gonna be camping out but the guy said that he thinks there will be about 20 left after the first rush but that they will be gone by the end of the day. there were people lined up outside waiting for the ps3. when i asked him how many they had he said 18 hahahahaha poor bastards.

i also picked up my first gamecube game too (i dont have a GC) got my self mario sunshine (dont care what other people say i loved that game)

Now see... what I don't get is why don't they just tell the first 18 people to stay and the rest to leave. It is so frigg'n cruel to let those people sit there for days just to get shut down.

How is Mario Sunshine? I might just have to get that as my first ever BC game.

Mario Sunshine is really good game.... I cant wait to download Super Mario 64 (does anyone know when that will be available to download by the way) I think that game is one of my all time favorite games ever. Easily in my top 5 ever played... Zelda the windwaker was a pretty awesome game too. I don't care what people say, the cartoon look was pretty cool in my opinion.

I'm actually a little worried about Super Mario Galaxy, the videos I've seen of going upside down on the planets. I'm not sure if i'm going to like that... but we'll see...

wiiwii said:
I just got back from future shop after picking up monkey ball because they were selling wii games. i asked the guy there and he said that they have 81 consoles in the back thats awsome! im still gonna be camping out but the guy said that he thinks there will be about 20 left after the first rush but that they will be gone by the end of the day. there were people lined up outside waiting for the ps3. when i asked him how many they had he said 18 hahahahaha poor bastards.

i also picked up my first gamecube game too (i dont have a GC) got my self mario sunshine (dont care what other people say i loved that game)

haha nice,mario sunshine was pretty fun you can do alot of sweet stuff...i never tried beating i always messed around and stuff.

yeah i love mario sunshine. alot of people didnt like it tho they said it didnt live up to mario 64 but i think thats a bad comparisan

i think mario galaxy just looks unbelivably good i think it will kick mario 64s ass

and also i asked the guy at future shop how many zeldas he has he said 79 that means that there is a zelda for everyone who gets a wii except for two people so thats awsome im gonna get one no mater what now!

oh and the future shop guys did tell them that there were only 18 but there were like 25 people in line and even after they knew that there was only 18 they stayed in line. thats just how dumb ps3 people are (no offence anyone whos getting both im just messin around)

Which futureshop was this? Donwtown one or Granvile & w. broadway. Me and and my buddies are camping out at one of those futureshops so I may catch you there. I'm assuming you couldn't buy Zelda yet since you didn't mention that you bought it:D
Camping kinda seems pointless though since theres many units and im sure it wont be that busy. It'll probably be raining and friggin cold :(

Back