Future VC Buy Suggestions

Niwa

WiiChat Member
Aug 6, 2007
California, USA
Hello everyone! I'm trying to decide on which VC games to get next. Currently, I have:

Gunstar Heros
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventures of Link
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarana of Time
Paper Mario
Super Mario Bros.
Kirby's Adventure

I have about 1100 blocks of Channel storage left, and am hesitant to download anything big like N64 games because of that. Paper Mario and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarana of Time were both amazing and the only N64 games I want. Of course, if Goldeneye or Super Smash Bros come out, that'll be a different story.

I'm basically just looking for your suggestions on what you think some wise games to look into may be. It doesn't matter whether they're side-scrolling, RPG, adventure, action, horror. I'm not much of a Sport fan though.

Anyways, all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Have a nice day,

Niwa

Bomberman '93 is a must have! :) Oh, and BoF 2 is pretty good too, though I've gotten bored with it (I'm at sky temple... which is of course, an underwater level. makes sense.)

If you like games like Secret of Mana and Zelda, check out Landstalker. It's a ton of fun.

I really like Super Mario World, but only if you have a classic controller. Excite bike is a classic and very casual, I love it. Also the Street Fighters are good...

First off, I would like to really thank everyone for their suggestions, I looked and read all of them. =)

Yoshi's Story, I remember my Dad buying that for me for $50 so many years ago. I beat it pretty quickly too. ^^ I remember it being pretty fun collecting all the fruits and stuff. Nice game, but I think I'll pass on downloading it (mainly for the space). Thanks for suggesting it though!

Napalmbrain's list appealed to me the most since it offered many different games. I was especially pleased to see Castlevania IV and some RPGs (which RPG do you guys think is the best on the VC currently?).

Seeing Super Metroid on pretty much every post as well as seeing it get a 9.5 on IGN has pretty much made tht a instant download. What I'm thinking of doing is getting 1,000 points, and getting both Metroids and then play the version for the Gamecube which I got for a Christmas persent a few years back but never played (well, I got to the third level >.>). It would also probably turn me into a Metroid fan and cause me to go snag a copy of Corruptions which would be nice since that game looks godly.

From what I've seen when it comes to Landstalker and Breath of Fire, they look interesting. Which would you say are better? Worth downloading?

Thanks again for the replies, they help out all the time! :)

Have a nice night everyone,

Niwa

Well, I would suggest starfox...but thats an N64 game. OR Mario Kart for that matter. Most of the only good games are N64 to me.

Niwa said:
From what I've seen when it comes to Landstalker and Breath of Fire, they look interesting. Which would you say are better? Worth downloading?

I think Landstalker is the better download. It's an awesome game, in the vein of Sword of Mana, that doesn't take itself too seriously.

BoF II is fun for a while, but it does get frustrating. Both in difficulty and in gameplay. It's very ... old fashioned.. even for it's time, but if you loved games like the original Dragon Quest/Warrior titles, then BoF II is for you.

Back