'Fuzzy' audio randomly??

CasopoliS

Tennis Pro
Nov 21, 2006
It has happened three times. All of which I was playing Wii Sports. The audio turns into 100% static and sounds horrible. No other sounds can be heard over the static. I have to exit the game to shut it up. I think it might be a bad disk... I have not had it happen yet with Madden. But, I have played Wii sports more. me = Tennis Addict. Trying to beat the pro guys (score of 1300 was the highest I played) and so far still trying to win that one!
I tried different audio connections, different inputs, etc. I don't think it has to do with that or cable interference.

Anyway... just wondering if this was a common problem. I did some searching and came up short.

Thanks in advance.

Could be a bad connection to the Wiimote. If you find it annoying, I believe you can just turn off the sound of the remote.

Ok after playing Wii for an hour the audio goes full fuzz and you can't hear anything. Does not matter what I am doing. Wii menu, Wii sports, or just sitting there. If I turn the Wii off and back on, it is still there. Sounds like a temperature problem. It is well vented.

sucks. sounds like a lemon.

Well I just submitted a repair request. Looks like they are sending me a UPS label in the mail along with an empty box. This SUCKS. Wii downtime!!!!

Back