Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

G1 Jockey HELP please

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by annsheree, Nov 10, 2007.

1. annsheree

annsheree WiiChat Member

Hi,

Have just bought G1 Jockey and wondering what i button i need to press on the Wii remote to pause the game if i'm in the middle of a race? :confused:

Used to have the same game on PlayStation 2 and i only had to press the start or select button on the control and it would pause the game in the middle of a race. However there is no specific start or select button on the Wii remote and i have read the games instruction manual a few times now and can't find anything about how to pause the game :mad2:

Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated :worship:

2. Eagles

Eagles WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 5207-2685-9420-8549
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    I don't have the game, but my advice would be to press every button separately and see if any will pause it for you. My guess would be that it's either the + or - button. Sorry that's all the help I can give you.

3. annsheree

annsheree WiiChat Member

it's actually my hubby playing the game and believe me it's a precious game to him and he wouldn't risk losing a race by testing out buttons :lol: :lol:

So thanks anyhow, but will wait and see if anyone else replies :wink:

4. annsheree

annsheree WiiChat Member

Okie Dokie EAGLES....... i just went in and had to steal the Wii remote from his hand in the middle of a race (oh my lord didn't go into a panic attack :yikes: :lol: :lol: ) but i figured out what to press :thumbsup:

So for anyone else who wants to know what to press to pause the game while in the middle of a race........ you just press the home button (for any other newbies to the Wii remote) one with the pic of a little blue house on it) to pause the game, and press it again to un-pause. :cornut:

Now i know the answer i'm feeling a little :eek:ut: (blonde lol), it's probably the first button any normal person would have tried before posting on here, unlike me :lol: :lol:

5. Eagles

Eagles WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 5207-2685-9420-8549
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Good to hear you got the problem sorted, pressing random buttons always works. ;)