G1 Jockey HELP please

annsheree

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2007
Adelaide, AUSTRALIA
Hi,

Have just bought G1 Jockey and wondering what i button i need to press on the Wii remote to pause the game if i'm in the middle of a race? :confused:

Used to have the same game on PlayStation 2 and i only had to press the start or select button on the control and it would pause the game in the middle of a race. However there is no specific start or select button on the Wii remote and i have read the games instruction manual a few times now and can't find anything about how to pause the game :mad2:

Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated :worship:

I don't have the game, but my advice would be to press every button separately and see if any will pause it for you. My guess would be that it's either the + or - button. Sorry that's all the help I can give you.

it's actually my hubby playing the game and believe me it's a precious game to him and he wouldn't risk losing a race by testing out buttons :lol: :lol:

So thanks anyhow, but will wait and see if anyone else replies :wink:

Okie Dokie EAGLES....... i just went in and had to steal the Wii remote from his hand in the middle of a race (oh my lord didn't go into a panic attack :yikes: :lol: :lol: ) but i figured out what to press :thumbsup:

So for anyone else who wants to know what to press to pause the game while in the middle of a race........ you just press the home button (for any other newbies to the Wii remote) one with the pic of a little blue house on it) to pause the game, and press it again to un-pause. :cornut:

Now i know the answer i'm feeling a little :eek:ut: (blonde lol), it's probably the first button any normal person would have tried before posting on here, unlike me :lol: :lol:

Back