G4's Big Announcement is...

Dal

The Seagulls Cry.
Feb 6, 2007
Left is right.
Wii Online Code
8085-7630-2439-1842
..Not going to be told until later.....I just watched G4, and the hosts said, "A bunch of guys with spiffy breifcases came by and said it's not the right time.."

....I think that sucks....What do you guys think?

thats a bunch of crap .. just tell us allredy so we can pre-order it and nintendo can make some more money

In this case....I'm dithcing Nintendo.

D S said:
In this case....I'm dithcing Nintendo.
But your name's D S....you'll have to change it.....and think about the children, I mean Brawl.

Last edited:
Was what they were gonna tell us the September Surprise? Some how they leaked it and the men in black suits told them not to say it. We might get the update for the surprise possibly tommorow.:yikes: Since they know what it is and it's eventually gonna get leaked.

I think this may be my fault guys. I shouldn't have made that thread and overhyped the whole update. I'm sorry, but it looks just like it will be G4 related, not anything to do with wii. Maybe I'll be proven wrong but for now...my bad..

Nic7, it's not your fault....it's those guys with spiffy suitcases' fault...

Actually the way they mentioned suitcases for some reason keeps my hopes alive that nintendo could be responsible...we'll see..

By ditching nintendo, I ment ditching them till they update

i am now starting to belive it is just a ploy to get there rating for there show up...

JAKE196 said:
hav fun doing that ^_^
I don't think anyone understands....by ditching, I don't mean stop using my Wii and cube. I just mean, stop spending time waiting for their "surprises".

Back