Not open for further replies.

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Well. No Waluigi in Brawl.

Obviously this is because he would be so awesome, that he could easily destroy any character with 1 press of the A button.

At least he does make an appearance.

assist14_071214b-l.jpg

assist14_071214c-l.jpg

assist14_071214d-l.jpg

assist14_071214e-l.jpg

assist14_071214f-l.jpg

He stomps on whoever he currently despises!

Characters that suffer his stomping get embedded in the dirt.

Waluigi keeps on stomping, punishing his foe persistently with successive blows. As should be expected from Waluigi.

Never forget to finish off those who are helpless to resist. Such a philosophy should really be expected from Waluigi.
So at least he jumps in, beats the crap out of someone and then scurries away. Hoorah!

So a new character appearance is good, playable or not. I'm sure if Waluigi appears then you will let him beat you up, making you lose the match. :D

FR. said:
So a new character appearance is good, playable or not. I'm sure if Waluigi appears then you will let him beat you up, making you lose the match. :D
Waluigi would not beat me up, he would beat everyone else up, then buy me a beer :lol:

Why make a new thread on this? Just cause you love Waluigi so much?
Use the Brawl Site thread to state this

Waluigi needs his own game first, right now he's an excuse for another character in all the sports games, he doesn't have his own personality, he's Wario's brother, Mario is a defined character, so is Wario, Peach, Yoshi, Luigi, and even toad, Waluigi needs to at least be a side charater in a game. Maybe something like Wario and Waluigi's something or other. Waluigi is a bad name too.

FLYNNN said:
Waluigi needs his own game first, right now he's an excuse for another character in all the sports games, he doesn't have his own personality, he's Wario's brother, Mario is a defined character, so is Wario, Peach, Yoshi, Luigi, and even toad, Waluigi needs to at least be a side charater in a game. Maybe something like Wario and Waluigi's something or other. Waluigi is a bad name too.
worlddomvo6.jpg

Every time I see these assist trophies I keep thinking they are characters the first few seconds. Waluigi was "wtf?! LOL ...Oh."

FRuMMaGe said:
Wario got his own game. Maybe not the best but still. Give Waluigi a game
that would be awsome! And Waluigi in Brawl would've been to good for
the rest of them. Waluigi would use his whip to whoop there :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back