Gaia Online discussion thread

Major Tom

Uss Clan *****
Jan 5, 2007
The Command Cluster
Wii Online Code
5935-0595-2673-3600
I thought I should make a discussion thread for Gaia online. Since my old thread asking about it was so popular.
If you dont know what Gaia Online is:
Gaia Online is a forums-based website. Opened to the public on February 18, 2003 by Gaia Interactive, Gaia first began as an "anime linklist with a small community,"[1] but it was openly stated by founder Derek Liu (username "Lanzer") that the website was moving towards that of a social gaming one.[2] It eventually became the forum based website it is today.
Users of the site, known as Gaians, are able to create a customizable avatar for which they can purchase items using virtual currency, which is earned by engaging in many activities. Users may also purchase special, month-specific items with real currency.
Heres the site:
Gaia Online

Byuakuya said:
I am already a member. Its pretty good to meet people.
Yeah. I know.:p I've been asked a few times about this so I made a discussion thread. The best comparision I found for Gaia is:
Its an online Animal Crossing without the animals.

Major Tom said:
Yeah. I know.:p I've been asked a few times about this so I made a discussion thread. The best comparision I found for Gaia is:
Its an online Animal Crossing without the animals.
Yeah I know that you know that I am a member. :lol:
I was trying to "be" a supporter.

Byuakuya said:
Yeah I know that you know that I am a member. :lol:
I was trying to "be" a supporter.
Yeah. Thanks. I know that you know that I know your a Gaian.

Major Tom said:
Yeah. Thanks. I know that you know that I know your a Gaian.
Sorry pressed qoute instead of edit........
EDIT: Anyways Gaia is pretty awesome.

Played it once for a while then kinda stopped I never have much interest in MMO's

ssbb_lover said:
Cool, just joined. :p

(UN: ssbb_lover
Pass: *train goes by*)
Yeah. Funny... I recieved an email asking for my password & did someting like that. I wrote *******.

Major Tom said:
Yeah. Funny... I recieved an email asking for my password & did someting like that. I wrote *******.
Is your UN Uncle Tom....? :)

Jk, it's Major Tom then? Is it cool if I add you?

ssbb_lover said:
Is your UN Uncle Tom....? :)

Jk, it's Major Tom then? Is it cool if I add you?
Soory.... Mine is Olorin90 (My email). Major Tom was already taken....... By the way if you sign up with the links on the first post you get 200 more gold. Its a refferer benifit but stupidly I get nothing....... as far as I can tell......

Major Tom said:
Soory.... Mine is Olorin90 (My email). Major Tom was already taken....... By the way if you sign up with the links on the first post you get 200 more gold. Its a refferer benifit but stupidly I get nothing....... as far as I can tell......
I used that link. :/ Haven't done much and I have 500 gold, w00t.

Back