Galaxy is game of the year '07

G4 gave it to Bioshock.

EDIT: X-Play

Last edited:
Mkay, just wondering.

Also IMO, public vote is a terrible way to decide game of the year, or anything in the realm of entertainment.

Yeah, I think I've actually seen Galaxy get more GOTY's then any other game so far. I've also seen:

Mass Effect
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Rock Band
Bioshock

I'm pretty sure that's it though.

bioshock is a good deserving number 1, but so is galaxy, this was a very good year for gaming, as far as i care, any game could be number 1

Galaxy very well deserves it, Gamespot gave it GotY, not the official Game Rankings system or something. Infact, IGN, Gamerankings and Metacritic gave Bioshock GotY, and the 2nd was Galaxy, followed by Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed.

Backfall said:
Galaxy very well deserves it, Gamespot gave it GotY, not the official Game Rankings system or something. Infact, IGN, Gamerankings and Metacritic gave Bioshock GotY, and the 2nd was Galaxy, followed by Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed.

Asses Creed didnt even deserve to be on the ballot.

Backfall said:

Gamerankings and Metacritic both have Galaxy above Bioshock in their overall rankings. But, that's beside the point, they don't even give out game of the year awards and Ign hasn't even announced theirs yet. Oh, and Assassin's Creed isn't on any top 5 lists for Game of the Year. And Halo 3 is absent from a very high amount too. Usually those sports are replaced by The Orange Box, Phantom Hourglass, and Rock Band. I'm not entirely sure where you're getting your information...

Portal (Orange Box) was astounding!

Assassin's Creed was a letdown IMO. Too short, repetative, and easy gameplay = boring title.

Back